Let Us Help You Secure Fair Compensation for Your Losses
In addition to representing victims of vehicle, aviation and pedestrian accidents in Tallahassee, at The Cotterall Law Firm, we provide experienced representation for a number of other types of personal injury and wrongful death cases as well.
The cases we handle include the following:
- Class Actions - In some cases, the best option for a group of individuals who have suffered similar physical or financial injuries is to band together and file a class action lawsuit. In a class action, one or more victims serve as the lead plaintiff and represent the interests of the entire class. From deceptive business practices to employment-related issues, there are a number of situations where individuals can file a class action to protect their legal rights.
- Consumer Protection - Unfortunately, some businesses choose to use illegal and improper means to take advantage of unsuspecting consumers. Then, there are scam artists, who continue to find more and more-sophisticated ways to get their hands on other people’s money. If you have been scammed or are the victim of consumer fraud, you are not alone. We regularly represent clients in consumer protection cases throughout the Tallahassee area.
- Dangerous Drugs - From drugs that have been improperly manufactured to medications being used “off label” to treat unapproved conditions, there are many ways that individuals can face serious and life-threatening complications from dangerous drugs. If you or a loved one has suffered as a result of an unsafe prescription or over-the-counter medication, The Cotterall Law Firm can help you seek just compensation.
- Defective Products - As consumers, we expect the products we buy to be safe. From cars to children’s toys, we trust product designers, manufacturers and distributors not to sell us things that will hurt us if we use them as they are intended to be used. Florida law provides special protections for victims of defective products, and at The Cotterall Law Firm we can help you exercise your legal rights.
- Premises Liability - Premises liability is the area of the law that holds property owners and tenants responsible for injuries sustained on their property. Not all premises-related accidents give rise to liability, but many do. At The Cotterall Law Firm, we handle premises liability cases throughout the Tallahassee and North Florida area. If you or a loved one has been injured on someone else’s property, we invite you to contact us to find out if you have a claim for compensation.
- Insurance Disputes - Individuals and businesses buy insurance to protect them in the event something goes wrong. But, what happens when something goes wrong with your insurance company? Unfortunately, many insurance companies make it exceedingly difficult for their policyholders to file successful claims. If your insurance company is not acting in good faith, or if you believe that you have had a claim improperly denied, we can review your claim and if you were improperly denied benefits, we can help you enforce the terms of your policy.
Schedule a Free Consultation with a Tallahassee Personal Injury Lawyer
If you would like to learn more about how The Cotterall Law Firm can help you stand up for your legal rights, we invite you to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. Call (850) 391-9730 or contact us online to speak with attorney Bill Cotterall about your case today.